Wednesday 1 August 2012

Chopper Tattoo – The Review


Chopper Tattoo Review is here……
Chopper Tattoo is a website offering tattoo designs allowing you to choose from approx. 4000 tattoo designs. You have a choice to print the design you like and take it to your tattoo artist or customize it to your requirement.
Having seen most of the tattoo design websites on the web, I can convincingly say that Chopper Tattoo is among the best tattoo design providers I have found online. The huge number of designs which are available and the quality of tattoo designs which they offer must be appreciated.

Chopper Tattoo – The Review


As there was no mention of price anywhere on Chopper Tattoo website, I tried my luck to check whether it’s a free service. Bad me. I found that there are three membership options available and I found it very economical:
  • You can try it for one month at USD 19.95
  • You can try it for two months at USD 24.95
  • You can try it for lifetime at USD 34.00
Really difficult choice to make as there is not much difference between one month, two month and lifetime memberships. I decided to go with the lifetime membership because I knew that there is a 60 days money back guarantee if I am not satisfied with the product.
Getting into the members area which was really a smooth process, I found a very user-friendly interface showing tatoo designs in their relevant categories.
As I mentioned earlier, the datable of tatoo designs Chopper Tattoo offers is really huge with something less than 4000 tattoo designs at your disposal. I navigated further to check the quality of tattoo designs and I was really impressed. There were all kinds of tattoo designs available – black and white, color and a lot more. I was further satisfied when I came to know that Chopper Tattoo keeps on updating their database by adding more and more tatto designs. All this was enough to make me feel that I have got a great deal for 34 bucks.
Let me share some categories which I found on Chopper Tattoo Membership area for your reference:
  • Tribal Tattoos
  • Cross Tattoos
  • Celtic Tattoos
  • Japanese Tattoos
  • Gothic Tattoos
  • Dragon Tattoos
  • Armband Tattoos
  • Tiger Tattoos
  • Lower Back Tattoos
  • Feminine Tattoos
  • and a lot more

I was further delighted to find some bonuses which Chopper Tattoo is offering to their members:
Games Section
You can play games here whenever you feel bored.
MP3 Downloads
You can download and enjoy music here.
Tattoo Lettering
You will directed to a font site where you can find numerous fonts which you can use for tattoo lettering.
Tattoo Parlor Database
You can find tattoo parlors located nearest to your address using this database.
Considering these things on offer, I found my investment in Chopper Tattoo reasonable and I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
If you want to get more information or buy Chopper Tattoo member, please visit the website of Chopper Tattoo here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.