Thursday 26 July 2012

Dr Drum Beat Maker Review












So, I’m taking a look now at the Dr Drum Beat Maker. Is it really worth the money? Can it produce really sweet beats for only $39.95 when DAW’s like Pro Tools and other sequencers cost thousands. I actually spent many years working in a studio with pro tools, sony vegas, etc before I started blogging and doing reviews and all that.
Easy To Use
So, with my background I’m thinking to myself is this thing easy to use? It took me quite a while to really learn pro tools. Surprisingly the interface for Dr Drum Beat Maker is really simply laid out. You’ll be surprised at how easy it is to move around. They give you 16 tracks in the sequencer which for doing beats that’s actually plenty. Rather than having a huge learning curve to figure out the software you can just jump in and get started.
Sound Quality
This one is one I doubted. How can they really get some great sounding samples that cheap? Well, surprisingly technology has come a long way. I pull up the software and start playing around and quickly am able to get some really nice sounding stuff. As you can imagine it’s not going to rival a full blown studio but for doing your demo’s, using a scratchpad for writing, or just throwing some stuff up on you tube this thing is awesome. The quality is actually really good.
Shocking Results
So, overall I found that it’s definitely worth the money. You can’t really go wrong here. This is some rock solid software that will give you flexibility to get some serious beats going. I really like the upload to youtube feature. Let’s you upload straight to your youtube account. Serious value in this and I’m highly recommending it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.